|Weekend:||160 €||160 €|
|Whole week:||400 €||400 €|
It is located in the Valley of Salazar which has a good and traditional gastronomy, there are typical products such as: shepherd´s crumbs, the wild boar, boar, sheep meat and beef and different types of mushrooms. Its Parish of the saints Cosme and Damián is from the XIII century with Gothic bars from the XV century in a chapel and a gothic crucifix from the XIV century. It is 5 km from Ochagavía, one of the entrances to the Forest of Irati. Ideal place for hiking or climbing reaching tops such as Ori or the Mesa de los Tres Reyes.
* Mausoleum Julián Gayarre - Roncal - Distance 13 Km.
* Forest Irati - Ochagavía - Distance 13 Km.
* Valleu Roncal - Roncal - Distance 14 Km.
* Valley Salazar - Distance 1 Km.
* Our Lady Muskilda - Ochagavía - Distance 5 Km.
* Peak of Ori Ochagavía - Distance 15 Km.
* Valley of Aezkoa - Aribe - Distance 15 Km.
* Santa Fe de Epároz - Epároz - Distance 15 Km.
* Raised granaries of the valley of Aezkoa - Orbaitzeta - Distance 16 Km.
* Weapons Factory - Orbaitzeta – Distance 17 Km.
31451 - ORONZ (Navarra) - 607.924.758 - casaesarte
- Data managed and maintained by the owner - Information provided by © RuralesData.com